Kidz Medi Kit – where healing begins!
WHAT'S IN THE KIT
The contents of the kit covers the following symptoms: (Updated book included)
WHAT'S IN THE UPDATED BOOK
Our unique updated booklet
covers the following:
WHEN LIFE HAPPENS...
Have your kit ready!
CLICK TO VIEW KIT CONTENTS
For R895 you will get:
1. The bigger step-by-step booklet, jam-packed with information that you will need in the event that your child is ill. Written by Dr. Willie Roux, paediatrician from Kidz Cross in Worcester, and with a section on feeding your newborn – written by dietician Anél Kirsten.
2. The new durable, sturdy kit imported from the Netherlands. The volume of the kit has been increased to accommodate medicine bottles in an upright position as per our customers’ request.
3. The content of a complete first-aid kit (Valued at more than R520)
– x1 Burnshield Dressing 100x100mm
– x1 Burnshield Hydrogel 50ml
– x1 Solace sunscreen lotion SPF50 – Premium kids
– x2 Procrepe Bandage 50mm
– x2 FAD No. 3 (75x100mm)
– x1 FAD No. 5 (150x200mm)
– x2 Progauze Swabs Non-Sterile (75x75mm) 5’s
– x10 Kiddies’ plasters
– x1 Plastipore (25mmx5m)
– x5 Cotton Buds
– x1 First Aid Scissors (Metal)
– x1 Metal Forceps
– x1 Safety Pins (12’s)
– x1 Rescue Blanket Paediatric
– x1 CPR Mouthpiece
– x1 Syringe 5ml
– x1 Antiseptic Wound Cleaner 50ml
– x1 Insect Repellent Wipes
– x2 Antiseptic Cleansing Wipes
– x1 Rehidrat Sachet
– x1 Digital Thermometer
– x1 Medicine Spoon
4. Some basic medication (chosen specifically for their longer shelf life)
– Painamol syrup
– x2 Movicol sachets
– x2 Glycerine suppositories
– Nappy rash cream hypo-allergenic
– Saline with aspirator
5. Additional value items
– CPR pamphlet
– Easi breathe Kit
The content of our kit covers the following:
- Blocked nose,
- Nappy rash,
- Emergencies for e.g. superficial and larger burn wounds, cleaning and sterilising wounds as well as wound dressing,
- Rehydration for diarrhoea and vomiting,
- Basic tools for e.g. Thermometer, scissors, spoon etc.
- Pain and Fever.
By law we are only allowed to sell non-scheduled medicine. A detailed list of additional scheduled medicine is included in our Step by Step guide.
CLICK TO VIEW BOOK CONTENTS
- Bigger, better, more than double the pages, added coloured pictures as well as completely new topics.
- All the necessities that a mother needs to know as well as a lot of new information.
- This is a must for all new parents.
- Medication dosages according to weight,
- Fluid requirements chart,
- Common Childhood diseases,
- Frequently asked questions by new moms and a sleeping table,
- Emergency numbers,
- Different skin conditions for e.g. Milla, Cradle cap etc.
- Burn wounds,
- Cuts and Bruises,
- Stomach cramps,
- Oral Candida,
- Sticky eyes or conjunctivitis,
- Fever, in detail with different combinations,
- Nausea and vomiting,
- Common Colds,
OUR FABULOUS NEW COLLABORATION WITH HANSEL & GRETEL BAGS!
MEDI-SET EXCLUDING CONTENT
The medi-set is a set of two bags. A Large insulated medical bag and a clear medical zippy bag.
Medi-set and the step-by-step guide = R840.
MEDI-SET INCLUDING CONTENT
The medi-set is a set of two bags. A Large insulated medical bag and a clear medical zippy bag. Thismedi-set includes all the medi-kit content as well as the step-by-step-guide.
Medi-set, step-by-step guide and all content of our normal Kidz medi Kit = R1390.
- Use of your Kidz Medi Kit should not replace consultation with your doctor. When in doubt, rather take your child to the doctor. Your Kidz Medi Kit must be kept out of reach of children at all times.
- Ensure that all medicines are clearly marked.
- Note that all medicines have an expiration date. Please discard any medicines that have passed their expiration date. The only safe way to discard of medicine is to hand it in at your nearest pharmacy.
- Never keep unused antibiotics. A course of antibiotics should always be finished as prescribed by your doctor. If there was a good reason to discontinue use, discard any remaining antibiotics immediately. It is very dangerous to use antibiotics that were prescribed for someone else. Always consult a medical docter before using antibiotics.